Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 3, 2017

Friend

      Today is the first day of the week, is a day that I have a small problem with my friend. In this afternoon, Khanh Linh - a friend in my class, she is not a good student and many teachers do not like her. In primary, I usually play with her but in the secondary I seldom play with her. In this afternoon, Quoc Anh-a friend in my class was absent and I sat in his table, after the breaks she borrowed my notebook. While the teacher was talking, she watched my notebook and the teacher was angry. My teacher took my notebook home. He said that: "You are not a good friend". I think he was true. When Linh was seeing my notebook, I didn't remind her to atten my teacher's talking. I'm not a good friend, it is true. But I think with my best friend I always try to be a good friend and I think my best friend can understand that. My best friend is Mai Linh. We are best friend for a short time but we will be BFF. Do you understand what the BFF?-It is Best friend forever. I will tell you more about my best friend in next posts. Goodbye! I hope you have a happy day and hope my BBF can read this posts.
                                                                                                       Writer
                                                                                                      NAGISA

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

I am a tour guide