Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 3, 2017

My family

       Like other people, I have a family. What is the mean of family?-I think family is the place has all the people that you love most and my family is very happy. It's not a rich family and it has four people: my parent, my younger sister and me.
      - My mom-the woman born me. Her name is Thu, she is a phamarcist. She is a wonderful mom.
      - My dad who love me very much. His name is Chi, he is a driver. He always make everythings that I want.
     - My younger sister- a cute girl. She is younger me about 6 years. She is a puple.
Look like I have written my family is not rich but my parents always spend all the best thing in the life for me. They always try to help me as other rich puple. When I am tired with everythings, they will make me more exciting. Nobody in the world can understand me like them and they always make me happier.
I love the time that my family go out or go travelling together. We will go to the restaurant, the supermarket or our relative's house,ect... at weekend. We always have the best time and I feel that I love my family more.
Sometimes I don't make look like my parents' advice so they are quite angry. At this time, I usually cry or don't eat everythings. But now, I know that they want me will be better. I'm sorry, dad and mum. I know when I don't make look like your advice or  I have a mistake or  I have bad mark, you are very sad.
                                           I AM LOVE MY FAMILY VERY MUCH

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

I am a tour guide