Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 3, 2017

My best friend

                       Look like my promise, now I like tell you about my best friend.
My best friend is Mai Linh. She was born on the 21 of June,2005. We have the same age and the same sign. We are Germini. She is a good friend, I cannot find any mistake in her. Everyone says that: "There is no perfect person in the world" but for me Linh is a perfect person and there are many things in her that I have to study. She is very gentle, intelligent. In my grade, she is one of the most students. And for her I am her best friend too. If you want to know more about best friend-Mai Linh, you can send the questions for me. She is very important for me. I always hope our friendship will be better and better. Mai Linh, have you read this posts? If Linh have read this posts, Linh have to know that: I love you very much-the love for a best friend (Don't misunderstanding because I am not less, HI HI)😉
             LET'S LISTEN A SONG
             

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

I am a tour guide